Monday, April 28, 2008

Another Monday!

And a rainy one at that! Yuck! Where did the beautiful sun go??? I hope he comes back out soon!

I'm babysitting my baby nephew right now, so this is going to be a super short post! lol

I did manage to get a few pictures of my new Mini Fairy Lantern Necklace while he was napping:


Yep, you've seen that color combination before! lol I really like it! With the dusty blue, deep raspberry, and the rich chocolate, it just looks so elegant and vintage. I can't think of a good name for it yet, but I have a few in mind. I'm going to list the necklace in my shop tomorrow morning, so I have to pick out a good name by then! If you have a name you'd like to suggest, I would love to hear it!

Oh! I also want to point out that those are the new Mini Fairy Lanterns! They are so tiny! I love being able to create pretty color combos with them in the same necklace. I <3>