Monday, April 7, 2008

Sweet Scented Softies

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Mine was nice and relaxing; as always, it went by way too fast!

I did get a chance to work on some more jewelries for my shop!

I call them Softies. lol Lately I've been playing around with different textures in my jewelry. I've found a lot of solid pieces with different textures, but I wanted something that was softer, more light and airy for spring and summer. Yet I can easily see these going into fall, with shades of red, orange, yellow, brown. And winter, with icy blues, white, and of course red and green.

Even better... I'm going to be working on some scented Softies this week! I'm super excited about those! I did a few experiments with scented ones over the weekend. The one I'm wearing is Lavender Vanilla scented. It smells so wonderful! I've also got plans for scents like Coconut Lime, Black Raspberry Vanilla, and Sugar Dipped Strawberries! All are perfect for summer! *Does a little happy dance*

I would love to hear your ideas for colors and scents as well!

As soon as I decide on the stringing material, I'll list a couple in the shop. I haven't figured out if I want to use silver chain, or maybe some kind of grosgrain or organza ribbon. I'm also wondering if a larger size of ball chain would look cute! I didn't think it would be such a tough decision! lol

I'm off to get some lunch before I go to work!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!