Friday, April 11, 2008

It's Friday!

Come on, be excited with me! lol I'm soo looking forward to this weekend! For once, I have nothing planned, and I'm looking forward to just relaxing with my thread and beads! (And good-smelling things!) :D

I was just looking out the window, and it's so windy out there! But very sunny; I thought it was supposed to be nasty and rainy all day. How nice!

O... I'm so disappointed that I haven't able to get my Scented Softies listed yet. Some of my 'ingredients' were late arriving, so it will most likely be Monday. Or maybe tomorrow. ;) (I hope you guys like lemon cupcakes!)

I've also been playing around with some different designs, and a few little embellishments. Hehe! Sometimes I think that experimenting is the best part! lol Although I do like when I get the hang of something, and have a finished creation to admire, too! I suppose I just adore the whole process!

Oh! Also... I won the cutest reversible headband from Terri at Callidora! And it arrived today! It is sooo pretty! I'm so excited to wear it! I noticed that she has a matching tote bag in her shop, too, which is equally adorable. ;)

And now I'm off to find some lunch!

I hope you guys have had a wonderful week!