Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Monday to you all! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! I’m sure it went by too fast for you guys, too!

I spent most of my weekend experimenting with different designs and ideas and materials... Hehe…

Yesterday evening, The Sweetie and I went to the park to eat dinner, and it was surprisingly cold! We were sitting on the bench shivering and laughing at how we were the only people wearing shorts! lol I just don’t ever know what to wear! It was a nice evening though! :D

And… As I said, I’ve been experimenting… I really like the way the mini hand stitched food items look.

Very whimsical and fun, yet easily wearable! I don’t know what it is about the threads… They give the items a very unique, sort of quirky look. And I love the texture! I have plans for ice cream cones for summer, too! As well as some other seasonal treats. But you’ll just have to wait for those!

I get so distracted with experimenting… I really was hoping to have at least one more Scented Softie or Scented Sweetheart listed last week! Sheesh! There’s just so much to do! Oh! See??? Like right now I just got a really cool idea from looking through some princess stuff on Etsy! Ah! I’m such a mess! lol

Well, I will list some more things this week; I’m just not even going to name what they are. Mainly because I don’t even know yet! lol

If you have any suggestions, just let me know!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!