Saturday, April 19, 2008

I've been in the Strawberry Patch!

Well... Not really, but it sure smells like it!

I just finished this special Scented Strawberry Patch Necklace:

And it is very special indeed! The inspiration for this creation is a memory I have of wandering in my neighbor's strawberry patch, back when I was just barely old enough to be in school! She gave me permission to 'test' as many strawberries as I needed! lol What fun I had going from row to row, trying to find the best section of juicy sweet strawberries!

I'm so happy that I got this necklace finished. It was so much fun to make! I went through several different shapes and scents before I was happy with the finished product. And I also did several variations on the seeds as well.

All in all, I am so happy with this necklace. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!