Saturday, April 26, 2008

Oh dear!

I have been such a slacker this week! Well, as far as my shop goes anyway. But with good reason!

I've been helping my SIL with her prom jewelry this week! And after several evenings of shopping for materials, and then another evening of actually putting the jewelry together, we finally got it all finished!

And it turned out so beautiful! We did a gorgeous necklace, and a pair of earrings. The colors she chose are spring green and black. Her dress is a lovely little strapless number, and the necklace is going to look GREAT with it! The next time I'm over at their house, I'll be sure to get some pictures of it, because it is a beauty!

And today I did finally add a new bracelet to my shop!

I just listed it a few minutes ago! I just love this one, too! One of my favorite materials is Swarovski crystals; it's so fun doing the wire wrapping!

I also have this bracelet, that will most likely be listed tomorrow...

I've really been into pink lately. I think it's because it's spring, and I'm just really loving the pretty, bright colors of the season! Especially the beautiful pink dogwood trees that line my street. That, along with the nice, warm weather we're having, really makes for a happy girl! lol

I hope all of you are having a wonderful weekend as well!