Saturday, April 12, 2008

Yum yum Lemon Cupcake!

I just posted my first Scented Softie necklace in the spring line!

I can't believe how it smells just like a lemon cupcake with loads of sweet lemon icing! I think I gain a few pounds every time I sniff it! lol You can find it here!

I will be posting the rest during this next week! I think you all are really going to like them! They are a bit larger than this one. I dunno... For some reason I just like the larger ones that I made. The Sweetie says they look like candy all piled up on my table! ^_^

Also I've been playing around with new shapes for the softies! It's slow going, but I think it's definitely going to be worth it! ;)

And last, but certainly not least, I have some sweet new rings to post soon!

As soon as I get the Scented Softies Spring line completed, I will be posting more rings!

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!