Friday, May 2, 2008

Mini Fairy Lanterns - Full Spectrum!

This is what I've been working on all week!

I wanted to have a bunch of Mini Fairy Lanterns made up in bunches of different colors so it would be easier for me to play around with color combinations. It was a fun project! And I think they look so beautiful all lined up like this! I'm really thinking that this would make an awesome charm bracelet, too! With all these beautiful colors. Right now they are just temporarily strung on silver wire, so I can keep up with them. But soon... They will be turned into necklaces, earrings, and bracelets! (If I can bare to take this apart! lol)

Oh! And I stole this picture from my SIL's MySpace page so you could see the prom jewelry that we made for her!

She had never made any kind of jewelry before, so I did most of it. lol :D She worked hard on cutting the chain and picking out the beads though! I think it turned out sooo pretty! I made the earrings later that night, after she had gone home, and I realized that she left her green cube beads at my house!

Sooo... That's what I've been up to!

I hope you guys have had a wonderful week as well!