Tuesday, August 5, 2008

You can come to my tea party if you like!

On the menu is peppermint tea, and lots of yummy cupcakes!

Hehe... The smaller cupcakes are the ones I posted about a couple of weeks ago. The tiny ones that I've been using for jewelry. The larger cupcakes are my newest creations. Well, they're not exactly large... Just larger than the first ones. :D

Each sweet little cupcake measures approximately 3/4" tall, and 3/4" wide at their widest part. They have all been scented with a delicious Birthday Buttercream Cupcake fragrance. It's so hard to resist taking a tiny little nibble! lol

I'm not sure if these are going to be going up in my Etsy shop though. I may just save them for LolliShops. Which, if you haven't already, you should go check out! It's going to be amazing! Full of amazing features and amazing shops... Ahhh! I can't wait 'til it opens! I'm super excited about it! (As if you couldn't tell! lol)

Oh... So like I was saying... I also have to wait for some new packaging for these cupcakes. These won't fit into my usual packaging, and I want them to have a sturdy way to travel to their new homes! I would also like to find some little plates and doilies to include with each cupcake, but I'm having the worst time finding plain white miniature plates!

Anywho... I hope you guys are having a wonderful week so far! I'm off to bead!