Sunday, August 17, 2008

Back to School!

I'm so excited to be working another year at the wonderful after school day care that I've been at for six years now!! I just love the other day care workers, the kids, the whole job!

However, it is taking me a while to get back in to the swing of things. I'm redoing my schedules to work around the time I am there in the afternoons. And I'm working on getting a nice stock of goodies up for the holidays as well! So if it takes me day or so to get back to you, please don't think I'm ignoring you! I've just got a lot going on right now!

I did manage to get something new posted in my shop today!

Just look at that new seed bead color! I've had sooo many people tell me that it looks just like Tiffany Blue. So... I've appropriately named it 5th Avenue Blue!

Soon, I also hope to have some new scented beaded cupcakes listed, using my new scenting method. :D You'll also be seeing some new color combos, and some new scents... Mint Chocolate Chip, anyone? Hehe... :D