Thursday, August 28, 2008

Super Quick Update

This week has been a bit more hectic than usual. One of the ladies from work has been in the hospital since last Thursday. They found out she has pneumonia again. So they have been doing tests and such to see what the problem is. So I have been filling in for her while she is getting better. I do hope she comes back soon; I miss her teasing me all the time. *giggle*

On a happier note, I did manage to get some new things done this week!

A new size of beaded cupcakes! These are just 9mm wide, and about 9mm tall! (Yes, you read that right; millimeters!)

I've decided to call them Fairy Cakes. <3

Here is a bracelet that I made using some of the pink, white, and vanilla cupcakes. Can't you just imagine this dangling from the wrist of a sweet little birthday girl???

I am just in love with these little sweeties!