Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Woohoo for Donnell and Justin!

In my eyes... They BOTH survived a Japanese game show! By the end of the season, I couldn't decide which one of these guys I wanted to win! I really liked them both! So congratulations Justin and Donnell!

I really really really hope there's another season of this show. It was so fun to watch! And sad to see it end!

In crafty news... I guess I'll be making more of the beaded scented cupcakes, and posting them on Etsy! I've had so many people asking for them! I think what I'm going to do is just list the basic Birthday Buttercream Cupcakes on Etsy, and then save the seasonal colors and scents for LolliShops. I may also offer customization of these later. With school starting back next week (yeah!) I just wouldn't have time to get them finished up and mailed out in a timely manner. Especially since I'm already working on two wholesale orders, and a bunch of stuff for LolliShops! You'll just have to stay tuned to see what happens! *giggle*