Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Goodbye July!

I can't believe July is pretty much gone already!

I must say, I'm looking forward to going back to work at the after school daycare! I'm so excited to see the kids, and hear about the director's trip to Disney World! I believe a few of the kids were going to Disney World as well!

Speaking of trips... The Sweetie and I took our own little trip to DollyWood yesterday! Boy was it ever fun!

We did remember to take a few pictures!

Here's the loading area of Mystery Mine. And you can see the mine shaft that you go down into at the beginning.

Here's some super yummy sweets:

I always have to go into that shop!

And this one is for all my candle making friends out there!

Ice Cream Candles! These were sooo awesome! They looked so real! and they smelled delicious! The little floats and sundaes were even in tiny little Coca-Cola glasses. And we got to watch a lady make one!

My favorite ride there is still Thunderhead. That is such a great roller coaster; I love sitting in the back! I liked Mystery Mine, too. In fact it was pretty cool! It just didn't go as fast as I would have liked! lol

What a wonderful, fun day it was!

I've also got some exciting news!

I've been invited to be a part of the beautiful LolliShops! I can't even begin to describe all of the wonderfulness that it is going to be! You can check out the LolliShops blog to learn all about it!

And for a bit more craftiness before I venture off to find some lunch:

This is a custom order for someone. I just love the colors she chose! Pink and green is such a pretty color combination!

I was also featured in a Beautiful Birthday Surprise treasury over the weekend:

Isn't this just gorgeous??? Look at all of the beautiful birthday party treasures! There's even a delicious real Sweet Nikki cupcake from Bangerang Bake Shop listed there next to my tiny little beaded cuppycakes! (Used to be Fat Daddy Bake Shop.) How fun!

And now with all this cupcake talk, I'm off to find some lunch!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!