Saturday, May 10, 2008

A whole week!

I can't believe a whole week has gone by and I'm just now finding the time to update here!

It was a busy week though.

We had a huge inspection at work on Wednesday. We were supposed to have it last Wednesday, but they called and canceled at the last minute! Thank goodness it's over with now!

Also, my brother and sister-in-law moved out of my parents' house, and into their very own apartment! It was so exciting helping them move! It's the first time either of them have been out on their own, so they were both pretty excited as well! And they are a bit closer to my house now, so that is good! Especially since they have a pool! lol

And I made Mom's Mother's Day gift this week, too. I still have a few last minute things to add, but the main gift is finished. I'm not going to post pictures until after I give it to her. In case she reads here! :D

Last, but not least, I"ve been working on some more Mini Fairy Lantern Jewelry:

You can find the first two in my shop! Or you can chose your own custom color combo! I have tons of colors to chose from!

Here is a custom order from last week:

A sweet ankle bracelet using pearly, pastel shades.

Just convo me on Etsy if you would like to customize your very own Mini Fairy Lantern Jewelry!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!