Saturday, May 31, 2008

Relax and Plan

What a nice relaxing day! I got pretty much all the housework finished over the week, so today I've just been relaxing, watching movies, and doing random little crafty bits, but not actually finishing anything. I'm really just waiting on my lovely felt squares to get here. That's all I can think about! All the pretty felty ideas I have floating around in my head! Why oh why is the UK so far away??? lol

I also worked on our Disney World plans.

Hehe... That's only a few of my 'planning materials'. In the top left is my Passporter. The top right is my little planning binder full of all kinds of plans and ideas. I carry it around with me everywhere I go. It has sections on beads, polymer clay, Disney World, candy making... Everything! And last, but not least, a couple of maps from Pop Century and the Polynesian.

Speaking of the Polynesian...

We've decided to stay at Pop Century all 8 nights, instead of splitting the stay. We got a post card in the mail to get 40% off our room, and we didn't want to pass that up! Plus, it is such a wonderful, fun resort! Just look at these pictures! And don't forget to click on the different sections for more wonderful pictures! We really like the 80's section!

I made a list of some of the restaurants that we need to make reservations for as well:

Boma Dinner - No question! A must for every trip!
Kona Cafe - We did dinner here last time, now we would like to try lunch.
Rose & Crown - Still iffy. We loved this place last year, but may do something else in World Showcase instead.
Tusker House - I loved it when it was a counter service! I'm excited to try the new buffet!
Yak & Yeti - Maybe; just can't decide on this one.

The Sweetie also wants to eat a really nice breakfast somewhere. So I'm looking to see who has the best big breakfast menu. I'm thinking it may be Boma. Twice in one trip! It will be great to have a big breakfast on the day we leave, since we'll be in the car a lot that day.

I would also like to have an afternoon on the Sea Raycers! Gosh, they look so fun! We were taking the boat from Wilderness Lodge back to the Magic Kingdom last year, and saw several of these around. I've wanted to do it ever since!

Then there's Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party... Ah! So much to do there! lol

One of the reasons why I love Disney World!