Thursday, January 10, 2013

What I do all day!

Before I get into my original blog topic, I just want to say thank you to everyone who responded to my plea for help! :)  Now I will be able to create all sorts of new treasures with real Disney World maps!

Now...  Onto the beads!

As some may know, I work in a bead shop now!  It is quite the dream job, being surrounded by beautiful beads all day!

I wanted to share some of the things I have made!

Hearts, just in time for Valentine's Day!

And who doesn't love a simple daisy chain!

My version of dream catcher earrings!

And the notorious beaded peacock feather earrings!


And this does not even include the Halloween goodies [which are all sold!] or the Christmas creations [which I totally forgot to photograph!].

If you can't make it to Reno, you can order any of these through my shop!  And if you can make it to Reno, you are in for a treat!  There are soo many talented ladies working at Beads, Etc.!

I hope you are all having a wonderful week, and until next time, Happy Beading!