Saturday, January 5, 2013

Time does fly...

I realize that it has been nearly 6 months since my last blog post.  I just can't decide if I like to use my blog, or Facebook more.  Facebook seems to be getting a little less user-friendly these days, which is what made me start thinking of my little blog again.  But I am on Facebook quite a bit since we moved, because that is a fun/quick/easy way to share pics and such of what we have been up to.

I really want to start blogging more though, since it seems more personal, and customizable.  So maybe I will try blogging at least once a week.  I would love to start doing contests and giveaways again as well!

In the meantime, I have been adding lots of new things to my shop!








Lots of fun Disney inspired jewelry for your Disney trips!  (And there's plenty more in my shop!  

Also, look for the mixed media section to explode in the next few weeks!  I have lots of ideas that I am just so excited to share!