Sunday, January 6, 2013

Free Walt Disney World Jewelry!


Hiya folks!  It's that time again!  Time for more Walt Disney World maps!  I am running pretty low on current extra Walt Disney World maps to use for my jewelry.  So I need your help!

If there is anyone out there reading this, and you are going to Walt Disney World soon, and you are willing to pick up a bunch of extra park/resort maps for me, I will send you a free Walt Disney World map pendant necklace!

It will look very similar to this:



Here is the pendant sitting on top of a US dime!




Except your necklace will be customized to any attraction, shop, restaurant, or whatever!  You will just let me know your favorite place at WDW, and I will capture it in one of these tiny bubble necklaces!

If you would like to help, please message me over at Facebook!