Sunday, January 13, 2013

My first class!

As the title suggests...  I taught my first official class at work yesterday!  It went very well!  The girls couldn't believe it was my first time teaching - they said I was a natural!  I guess it's easy to do what you love. 

The class was a basic jewelry class.  The girls made a necklace, while I made a bracelet as the example.  We also did some simple earrings.

Here is my finished bracelet!  I ended up buying it since it was a special bracelet!  I can't wait to wear it this summer!  I chose these capri blue beads because they remind me of the ocean on a Hawaiian beach.  What do you think?



I've also listed a couple new things in my shop!

This ridiculously sparkly necklace, which has been very challenging to get good photos of!


Along with a couple of new patterns!



You can click the photos to go directly to the listings!

I should also have a lot of free time this week to add new goodies, so stay tuned!