Saturday, April 18, 2009

A very busy week!

What a busy week this was! Family pictures, STARS assessment at work, working on new items, working on orders, getting The Sweetie's car fixed... Whew! I'm sooo glad for the weekend!

I also just counted up the days of work I have left until summer break... Only 24 more days! I can't believe this year is already pretty much over! It seems like it wasn't that long ago that we were welcoming the new kindergarten kids into our class room! It's so fun to watch them grow up and learn during the school year. ^_^

I've also listed a couple new items in my shop.

A Frosting Shot necklace:

This necklace was inspired by the yummy trend of selling little 'shots' of frosting at bakeries and cupcakeries. Being a total frosting fiend myself, I set out to find a way to do this in everlasting jewelry form! Soon I'll be adding Frosting Shot rings, and pins!

I also listed some new supplies. Mickey Mouse beads that I bought at Disney World back in February:

I don't have very many of these left, so if you really want some, get them soon!

The Sweetie and I also did a collaboration of sorts this week. He's a huge fan of the Video Games Live show. (If you haven't seen it, you really should!) And wanted me to make a little beaded something to see what I could come up with. He helped me pick out colors, necklace cord, etc. It was quite a fun effort!

Here's what we came up with for that:

The Sweetie also 'helped' with the photo. ^_^ It was a very fun project to work on together. Hopefully we will do more of this in the future!

For now... I have the munchies! Time for a snack!

I hope you are all having a great weekend!