Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cinderella's Royal Table

While on our Disneymoon in 2005, The Sweetie and I were lucky enough to have an early dinner one day at Cinderella's Royal Table. What an experience!

We were the first people seated for dinner.

On the way to our table:

Since we were the first ones seated (and since it was our Disneymoon!) we got this wonderful window seat!

See the Mickey Mouse confetti sprinkled all over the table??? I used some of that when we got home to make these magnets!

Dinner was delicious! And our waiter called us 'Your Highness' and 'Your Majesty' the whole time! So fun!

About half way through dinner, we decided that we wanted to order a smoothie so that we could have one of the Cinderella's Royal Table collector mugs to take home. Our waiter asked if we wanted the smoothie just for the mug, and laughed as we told him, "Yes!"

"I have something even better than that!", he says as he rushes away.

He comes back with a white box. I have no idea what could be inside! I open it to find this!

A set of two Cinderella's Royal Table champagne flutes! Talk about magic! I had no idea that these even existed! Our waiter explained that they aren't available to just anyone. ;)

I could hardly finish my dinner because I was so excited! lol Plus, I still had one other thing on my mind...

This dessert!

Cinderella's White Chocolate Slipper - A delicious white chocolate slipper filled with chocolate mousse, resting on a pillow of angel food cake drizzled with dark chocolate. Served with raspberry coulis, and fresh seasonal berries.

Oh. My. Gosh. I can't even tell you how hard it was to eat this! I momentarily thought of trying to get it home in one piece. Then decided that it was chocolate, and chocolate is delicious, and I better eat this chocolate shoe!

(You can still get this dessert, you just have to special order it now. The cost is between $15 and $20, depending on where you order it from.)

The Sweetie's dessert was equally delicious, although not quite as beautiful:

Raspberry Sorbet served with season berries and drizzled with dark chocolate. It really was just as delicious as the slipper! I could eat either of them every day!

When we walked out of the Castle, we went over to where the window is and took a picture of that as well:

We were at the middle window; the one that sticks out the most there in front. We loved that window seat! It has a gorgeous view of Fantasyland, with the carousel in the center.

This was, by far, one of the most magical, unique places I have ever eaten. I highly recommend it for special occasions, especially the romantic ones. ;) Of course, any time you want to eat there will be magical!