Monday, March 2, 2009

Yum yum!

I just added the Beaded Cupcake Ornament party favors to my shop!

Also, I'm giving away free sample sets of my new scented beads with any orders placed in March! This week you get to chose between pink Pink Grapefruit scented, and purple Grape Bubblegum scented beads! (Keep a look-out for chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, and banana as well!)

I've been working on these off and on for a couple of years now! (They are handmade from 'scratch', so I do all the mixing and measuring of specific ingredients; hence the reason why they have been taking a while!) I'm finally really happy with them. I think you guys will love them, too! They are so so fun to use for bracelets! The natural heat of your body will bring out the stronger scents, so you can get a nice little whiff of them now and then. ^_^ I've had great fun mixing different scents on the same bracelets, too! Reminds me of Jelly Belly recipes! Hehe!

The sample sets consist of three beads that are each about 10mm. When the beads are actually for sale in my shop, the sets will consist of 10 beads that each measure between 8mm and 10mm. Look for them at the end of March! If you end up getting a sample set this month, and just have to have more before I get them listed, just let me know! I'm always happy to help you guys out!

A lovely girl on Flickr told me that they look like bon bons... And sure enough! They truly do! I've never had bon bons before, but I'd be willing to trade some of these beads if anyone can get some to me!

And now, I must go back to the bead factory. Teehee... ^_^

I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far!