Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Yawn...

I am so sleepy! lol I just can't seem to get caught up on my sleep; I need another week or so off from work! (Ha! I only work 20 hours a week anyway... I sound lazy, don't I???)

So... We will be checking in at Disney's Pop Century Resort in just 27 short days!!! Ahh! That should wake me up a bit! lol I can never believe it when a Disney World trip starts getting so close. I feel so lucky to have found such a special place. I truly believe in the Disney Magic that is found there, and love sharing it with everyone who will listen. :) It gives me warm fuzzies and goosebumps just thinking about my 'happy place'!

I'm hoping to write a trip report this time when I get back. I've always wanted to write one. I really enjoy reading other peoples' trip reports, and I like to write. I hope I can get one finished!

I am also hoping to have some of my fairy goodies listed in my shop before the trip. I'm so excited about the little beaded fairy ornaments, fairy wands, fairy wings, and other fairy-type things that I have started working on! *giggle* I love it when I have a theme to work with! :D

On that note, I'm off to find a snack!

I'll leave you with this picture of Bi-Zu's new 'bed'...


I hope you all have a lovely evening!