Monday, January 19, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

Ha! It's actually snowing a bit here, and some if it is actually sticking to the ground! How amazing is that???

Of course, today was already a day off work because of Martin Luther King's birthday. Be sure to check out his speech here. I know a lot of people who have never heard the whole thing!

Not much going on here today. I have a bit of a cold, so I'm staying warm inside the house. Just drinking hot chocolate, working on some orders. Ahhh... This is the life! lol

Oh! And last night I worked on the pattern for a beaded Disney World Monorail bracelet!!! Boy am I excited about that! It's nothing too fancy, but it is looking very cute so far! The prototype that I have almost finished is the red-line monorail; my favorite. But when I have it completed, I'll offer all the different lines... Pink, lime, yellow, silver... I'm all about being able to customize things! lol

And now I'm off to make myself some Lipton Alfredo Broccoli for lunch. This is probably one of my favorite 'quick' meals of all time! (On a side note... Has anyone else noticed that I usually post a new entry right here before lunch??? Weird!)

Hope you all have a wonderful, snowy day!