Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wanna bite?

I can just go ahead and tell you that this is going to be a very random post! lol I have a lot going on and just wanted to share some quick updates!

Here's a little something I made for Mom for her birthday, along with a bracelet and earrings set. (Which I forgot to get pictures of!!) Oh! And, no, the cupcake is not real! *giggle*

I just listed these in my shop last night as well. They come scented in Birthday Buttercream! Yum! And you get to customize the colors, glitter, sprinkles, etc.

In other news, here's my 'to do' list, in case you're interested:

Make some Christmas Pudding charms
Finish up my last wholesale order!
Start working on my scented diffuser ornaments
Finish up my Gingerbread Challenge project

Hmm... It doesn't really seem like all that much when you type it out! Nice!

I don't think I'll be doing any craft shows this year. I just don't have time to make enough goodies for shows and for my shop. Plus, I have some very exciting news... I can't announce it yet though. There's a couple of things I want to make sure of first. Hehe... :D

And now I'm off to find some lunch! Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!