Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I know it's not really here yet. But I'm going to be leaving for Ohio tomorrow morning, and most likely will not get another chance to post until next week. (Like I post sooo much now anyway!) Ha!

The Sweetie and I are riding up with his mom and sister. We'll be staying with his brother and sister-in-law in their new house tomorrow night, and driving back Friday. I've been hope hope hoping that there would be some real snow up there. But nnnoooo... Sunny both days! Figures! Although I wouldn't want to get stranded either. But since we already had a fabulous Thanksgiving with my family on Saturday, I guess it wouldn't be that bad.

Especially since I've already packed some beady things to do. Along with some felt and embroidery floss. (No, I haven't packed any clothes or anything 'important' yet. lol) I'm hoping to get a few little Christmas gifts finished up on the trip.

That reminds me...

I just have to share... I have had the most inspiring past couple of days. I've even been dreaming about this wonderful project that I have in my head. Right now it's still all jumbled up; I need to sit down and get the plans out on paper. But I'm so excited about it! Most of my creations take no more than a few hours. But this... This will be the most involved, most complicated, most beautiful project I've ever attempted.

Think fairy tales, think sparkle, think enchantment, think grand balls...

And have a Happy Thanksgiving! ;)