Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Disney Dreaming...

So, this morning I've been browsing Deb's site, trying to decide where to stay when we go to Disney World this fall. It's such a hard decision to make! We really love Pop Century, and with the code we got in the mail, it would be super cheap to stay there. Not to mention it is a super fun resort!

But then again... We've really been wanting to try out the Polynesian or the Contemporary. And while the code would help a lot, it wouldn't be as super cheap as POP. What's a girl to do? lol I'm seriously considering splitting our stay between Pop Century and the Contemporary - Magic Kingdom View. Then there's the issue of whether or not to get the Dining Plan. It's just sooo much food. We may try to snag the free Dining Plan. We'll just have to see! It's a good thing I have several months left to plan. The Sweetie and I just keep throwing different ideas out, and it's getting pretty confusing! lol

In other news, I have finally opened my Etsy shop! I'm a bit nervous about it! There are so many cool things on there; I wonder how I'm ever going to get noticed. I think for right now I'm just going to list one or two things each day, until I start getting sales.

Here's some new rings that I recently listed:

These are called Wishing Star rings. lol So named because when I was very young, I used these very same little 'snowflake' beads as 'wishing stars'. I remember giving them out to friends at school so they could make wishes, too! I think it's neat how beads have always been a part of my life, and now I can share them with others!

Hmm... I better go fix some lunch so I can work on some new things this afternoon!

I hope you all are having a wonderful day!