Saturday, December 5, 2009

New Glazed Paper Pendants

This is turning out to be a great weekend! When I woke up and looked out the front door this morning, everything was covered in snow! I'm so excited to see snow on the ground already! Maybe we'll get a really good snow this year! (And I will not be in Disney World to miss it!)

Then, on top of that, I was able to go to the post office before it closed to pick up a very exciting package! New supplies for some new things I'm working on!

Here's a sneak peak of some of the supplies in use!

See those sweet little embellishments? There's plenty more where they came from!

I'm working on a new line of glazed paper jewelry. I'm really happy with the technique, and the finished pendants!

The embellished pendant and these glittered pendants were made using the same process; I just decorated them in a different way. The three on the bottom were made with handmade papers and a nice amount of glitter. The one on top was made using scrapbook and origami paper, along with some special embellishments that I am so excited about! They will be posted in my shop just as soon as I decide on the chain/cord!

I hope you all have a lovely, hot chocolatey weekend!