Sunday, December 20, 2009

Just around the corner!

I can't believe Christmas is in only 4 days! I truly cannot figure out where the time has gone!

And I still feel like we have sooo much to do! Christmas shopping to finish up, figuring out Christmas plans with all the family coming in, DollyWood to see the Christmas lights... Hmm... I guess mainly it's the shopping that is stressing me out! lol I already know what I want to get everyone, it's just a matter of braving the crowds at the shops to get it all!

What are your plans for Christmas holidays?

I also received some very exciting news, but I can't share it just yet! I want to wait 'til it gets closer, and I get the 'official' go ahead! (Nope, the news does not involve babies!)

For now, I'm off to watch A Christmas Story and find some warm dinner!

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!