Sunday, May 3, 2009

One of those random blog posts...

You know, I think I'm one of the few people around here who loves rainy days! I love sitting in my studio, looking out the window at the birds flying around, splashes of rain on their backs as they fly... There is something so comforting and peaceful about it!

I noticed as I was sitting here that I am nearing my 50th Etsy sale! You can bet that the person who snags the 50th sale is going to receive something special in their package! ^_^

Speaking of my Etsy shop... I've added a couple of things!

This fun 'Olive You' necklace:

And this beaded Minnie Snow Globe Ornament:

I also added a few supplies!

I have a couple of large orders right now, but when they are finished, you can bet I will have some new summer treats listed!

And speaking of summer... I only have 14 days of work left until summer break!

Now that's a happy thought!