Saturday, May 16, 2009

I'm going to Disney World!

And this time a couple of friends are planning on going with me, so it will be a different sort of trip. I'm really excited about it! One of the girls, Cathy, has already been to WDW with me! We went on our Senior Trip together in 2001; one week at Disney's All Star Music Resort. We had a blast! Now we're going back, and (hopefully!) adding one more person to the fun!

I've been in such a Disney World mood lately... Watching WDW YouTube videos, staring at resort maps, drooling over restaurant menus, etc. It's a fun way to pass the time. lol

I also made a new item for my shop!
It's a small set of beaded MM ears that I have attached to a 2" barrette. This particular style is based on the old version of wedding/bridal ears that used to be available at Disney World. I'm also working on a version in the 'classic' colors - black ears with red and white bow. I'm [not so] patiently waiting on my black beads to get here so that I can start on those! I'll be sure to post when I finish the ears!

And... I only have 4 days of work left before summer break!!! I can't believe this year is over already! Time flies when you're having fun! *giggle*

And now I'm off to get ready and run some errands!