Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer Fun

I'm having such a fun and busy summer so far! (Hence the long time no update!)

I've been to the Knoxville Zoo...

Hehe... I love this sign!

One of the elephants playing with a tire... I think there was food in the tire.

And this super cool butterfly chair in one of the gift shops... I really want one of these for my studio!

I've also been able to babysit my Sweet Baboo!

He's so active now! It's hard to get a good picture of him while he's awake! lol But ohmygosh he's so stinkin' adorable! And so smart! He loves to play, too. He's so much fun to babysit!

I've also been to Pigeon Forge for a car show that apparently got canceled! It was still a fun day though!

The Sweetie and I have also been able to spend some fun days together. Eating out for lunch, shopping at the used book store, going to movies (The Happening, Zohan...). It's so nice!

We ate lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant a couple of days ago. We had been sitting at our booth for about 15 minutes, just waiting on our food, talking, eating chips and salsa... When the lady across from us said, "You guys are just the cutest couple." I thought that was so sweet! It made me feel all warm and fuzzy. lol I love it when people say things like that!

Yesterday I went with my brother to take his pet snake back to the pet store. It was just a little baby, and wouldn't eat anything, and they didn't want it to starve, so they finally gave in and took it back. I had to hold it while he drove. "I'll just wrap it around your wrist; it'll be like a little bracelet." He tells me this after I realize that I'm going to be holding the snake, not the snake in his aquarium. "Yeah, a little bracelet with fangs." It wasn't so bad, and I even got sort of attached to the little guy!

As far as creativeness... I've got so many ideas right now, that I don't even know where to begin!

I did add a couple of new scented brooches to my shop.

Berry Mango Tango Scented


Poly Juice Scented - Tropical blend of lemon, coconut, and sweet cream.


And these two will be added later.

Pretty Pomegranate Scented

Black Raspberries and Cream Scented

I've got a really cute idea for something similar to these hearts! Still using the heart shapes, and maybe a couple of other shapes. It's going to be a new sort of scented sachet. I'm just waiting to get a couple of things in the mail before I can carry out my sweet, sweet plans! Hehe!

I also finished up some experimenting with something totally different than felt yesterday! And for the rest of today, I'm going to be making actual jewelry items with it. I hope everyone likes bright and glittery! ;)

But first, I need to grab a quick lunch! Then I'm off to create!

I hope you guys are having a wonderful day and wonderful summer, too!