Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Shopping online...

If there's one thing I don't like about shopping online, it's having to wait for my goodies to get here! :) I've got 4 or 5 packages of supplies coming this week, and I'm getting so impatient! And I feel sorry for the poor mail lady; she must think I'm stalking her!

To help with the waiting, I've been working on my bead embroidery.

I actually started this back in the winter, but never got around to finishing it during the holiday orders rush. I don't know what it's going to be yet; a brooch or a pendant, or perhaps a hair barrette. I'll have to see how big it is when it's finished.

Last night I also started working on some templates for my felt items. You can't see those yet though... Hehe... It would ruin the surprise for the finished items! There's one in particular that I'm really excited about. I've already got the glitter and the felt colors picked out for it! All I need is my felt!

And last, but not least, I worked on some of the scented 'filling' for yet some more felt items! I'm mostly excited about the little scented felt cupcakes idea that I have. I think they will make adorable party favors!

As you can see, I really need my felt!

Now, I'm off to stalk the mail lady again!