Monday, February 18, 2008

Lazy Monday... o_O

I was off work today for President's Day. So I've spent most of the day just taking pictures of some new things, uploading some pictures to Flicker, working on my site. It's been a really relaxing day! I've also been putting together some orders for new supplies and... Oh! That reminds me! I just got the February 2008 WhimBeads newsletter... And they have bead mixes now! OMG!!! And they are just to die for! But I just ordered nearly 70 tubes of seed beads last week! Curse you WhimBeads! And you're awesome new bead mixes! lol They do give me an idea for some new jewelries! Hehe... I guess I'm going to be adding a WhimBeads order to my list now!

My aromatherapy endeavors are going quite well. I just got a box of goodies in the mail today!
Some cute little amber bottles for storing my scent mixes, some new oils, along with some other things... It's a really fun process! Mixing, testing, scenting... I get so excited just thinking about all the wonderful possibilities! lol

Hmm... Well, I better get back to 'work'!
The Sweetie will be home from work in a few hours!

I hope you guys are having a great Monday as well!