Monday, May 28, 2012

Summer is here!

Well, that went by fast!  It seems like it was just a few days ago that I was meeting the new kids at work!  Now it is over!  Very bittersweet this year, but we won't talk about that just yet!

I want to share some new items with you!  Apparently I have been in an earrings kind of mood since we got back from Memphis.



Some little hidden Mickey palm trees (inspired by the old Disneyland Pacific Hotel logo) and some little Mickey balloons - just like in the parks!   

The Mickey balloon colors are totally customizable, too!  You can have both earrings the same color, or do a 'mismatched' set!  One pink and one purple, one red and one green for Christmas, or just whatever you want! 

You can customize the color scheme of the palm trees as well.  Shades of pinks and purples, rainbow colors, holiday colors, or you name it!

Both pairs can be found in my shop!

I am also working on the pattern for another pair of little beaded earrings.  They are just too silly!  I won't mention what they are just yet, but I will say that they are based on a favorite food found at Walt Disney World!  Can you guess what they are?

I hope you are all having a wonderful day, and staying cool!