Monday, May 7, 2012

Please stand clear of the doors!

I'm so excited to share this new necklace!


I have always thought there is a serious lack of monorail souvenirs at Disney World as well!  I mean, soo many people are huge fans!  I took it upon myself to create this fun new necklace!


It is available in my shop now! 

I also wanted to mention that my shop may be closing down soon for an indefinite amount of time.  I will be moving across the country soon, and I am just not sure how long it will take to get moved and unpacked and set back up for business.  I will still try to keep at least the patterns available, but most items will be unavailable for a while.  So if there is anything you need for vacations or birthdays this summer or fall (and maybe winter!) please be sure to order asap!