Sunday, November 1, 2009

'Tis the Season...

...to be busy!

I've been having such a wonderful school year, and can't believe how the time is flying by! Halloween is already over? It can't be!

I'm very busy these days working on orders, trying out new techniques, and making new items for my shop!

First off, I have some little 1 1/8" Matryoshka doll charms that were just added today. Very fun and glittery!

I also have some new foodie themed charms to add!

This is my favorite! A sweet little 1 1/8" tall cupcake charm! It looks so real it makes my mouth water!

This is just the beginning of a new line of acrylic charms I'm working on. I didn't get the Halloween charms finished in time to add to my shop, but definately look for some cute little Christmas charms soon!


I hope you all have a wonderful week!