Friday, April 17, 2015

Blowing off the dust...

Wow...  So so much has happened since my last post - which was over a year ago!  That is sort of unforgivable!

I promise I have a good reason though! We finally found a house last year! Yay!  I feel like it has taken me this long to get settled into my new studio, and just feel like I am back in the groove again.  If you follow me on Facebook you know that I have still been creating up a storm!  But I am just now feeling like this is what I should be doing, and the motivation to push forward is very strong.

It's an exciting feeling, a scary feeling.  I have lots of ideas for the blog, and perhaps for my YouTube channel!  (Which at the moment I believe is solely Disney World and Disneyland videos!)  I am excited about the next year because I feel like I can work to really make my shop grow!

I hope you will join me on this journey!

Mickey Mouse Body Parts Polymer Clay Beads