Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Birthday!

The Sweetie's birthday was yesterday, and it was quite a fun day!

We ran around and did some errands, went out to eat, and stopped at The Cupcakery for some birthday yummyness! We got a Peanut Butter Cup cupcake, and a Grasshopper cupcake. Both were delicious! I love the sweet sweet icing from there!

I also finished up a new charm for my shop!

It's just under 3/4" tall, and scented in strawberry buttercream! I even made the clay! The cupcake charms will be available in my shop soon! I want to make up a few more examples in different flavors first.

I was also thinking of offering the scented clay in my shop as well. It's a dream to work with, and smells so yummy! I was thinking a little cupcake kit would be fun! Pink strawberry scented clay, brown chocolate scented clay, and creamy buttercream scented clay! Then people could mix and match their scents!

This post has made me hungry! I am off to get some lunch!

I hope you all are having a wonderful week!