Sunday, June 1, 2008

Cookies and Rain

Yesterday was a rather cloudy, rainy day. Today has been much sunnier and warm.

The Sweetie's parents came over, and we made breakfast for dinner. Hehe... Eggs, bacon, toast, grapes, and orange sweet rolls.

After dinner, my MIL and I made chocolate chip cookies. We used my super nice KitchenAid mixer for the first time! Now I'm in the mood for some baking! Well, at least some mixing. :D

While we were waiting for them to get here, I worked on some ideas and sketches of some new felt ideas. I'm so excited to incorporate some of my seed bead stash into my felt creations!



I'm thinking of some really sparkly, fun accessories for the summer! And the basic ideas could easily be used for fall, winter, and spring, too! I'm really liking the idea of interchangeable sets as well!... :D

Now I'm off to run some errands!

Have a lovely day!